Is it possible to build harmonious peace?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Postby Leo Semashko » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:09 pm

Key definition:

A new culture of peace, preventing wars, terrorism and poverty, is generated when a natural order of social harmony gives priority to the well-being of children, parents, and caregivers, who make up 50 to 80% of the population in any given country. These groups are basically peace-loving, and provide the social foundation for a harmonious, new culture of peace

Website’s Mission:

To build a harmonious, new culture of peace, and to strengthen its
social foundation
Leo Semashko
Site Admin

Postby Konstantin » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:27 am

The harmony is a natural condition of a nature, a society and human. The previous societies and humans , especially industrial, deform and ignore the natural laws of social harmony, therefore industrial civilization destroys itself. Therefore harmonious world and peace is returning to an initial condition but at a new qualitative level. Therefore it not only is possible but it is nesessary and inevitable if the mankind wishes to live further.
Konstantin

Postby Leo Semashko » Sun May 15, 2005 4:05 am

Dear Ada Aharoni and IFLAC Friends!

I am happy to congratulate you with publication of the 1000th Number of the IFLAC DIGEST and to wish to you the 10000th Number!
Your Digest is constant spiritual torch, which gives us warmly of the peace-loving information calling us to harmony and humanism! I should emphasize the special role our dearest Ada Aharoni, whose everyday care provides practically daily the IFLAC Digest. Our Multicultural, Multilingual and Pluralistic Website "Peace from Harmony" ([url]www.peacefromharmony.spb.ru[/url]) scoops a significant part of the information from it, therefore it is for us one of vital sources!

From my heart to each your heart I wish peace, harmony and love!

On behalf of the website "Peace from Harmony" Co-authors,

Dr Leo Semashko
Leo Semashko
Site Admin

Postby Ada Aharoni » Sun May 15, 2005 4:06 am

Dear Leo Semashko,

In my name and in the name of IFLAC, I thank you warmly for your beautiful congratulation message, for the celebration of our 1000th IFLAC PAVE PEACE Digest.

I consider your excellent Multicultural, Multilingual and Pluralistic Website "Peace from Harmony": http://www.peacefromharmony.spb.ru, in four languages, to be one of our greatest assets this year, in spreading the culture of peace in Russia, and all over our global village. I am glad to learn you are inspired by our daily Peace Culture Digest, as well as our websites: http://www.iflac.com and http://www.iflac.com/ada

Thank you very much too, for the nice things you say about me and the IFLAC Digest: "Your Digest is a constant spiritual torch, which gives us warmly peace-loving information calling us to harmony and humanism!"

It is just because we have wonderful people like you in IFLAC, dear Leo, and like Maria Cristina Azcona (Argentina), who translated our IFLAC website to Spanish, and Araken Barbosa (Brazil, to Portuguese) , and so many others (the list is so long!), and above all, our wonderful webmasters: Engineer Hany Eldeib (Egypt and USA), Solveig Hansen (Norway), and Zeev Gal (Israel), our devoted, kind and peace loving webmasters, that we are able to all produce together the IFLAC daily Digest that paves the road to a better world beyond war.

May your "Daughter of IFLAC" grow from graceful harmonious strength to powerful humane beauty and spread her messages of peace and harmony as widely and effectively as possible, to create our so longed- for world beyond war, yearned for by the majority of the people of our war ravaged world.

With best peace wishes,
Prof. Ada Aharoni
IFLAC Founder – President
10/05/05
Ada Aharoni

Postby Rene Wadlow » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:53 pm

Harmony and Peace
It has been said by an advanced teacher "We recognize but one law in the universe, the law of harmony, of perfect equilibrium." It has also been written that "for ascent to the next step, one must understand the lack of balance in lower manifestations and the harmony in the higher. Thus, we must understand the lack of balance particular to each society and each segment of the society. It may be a lack of balance in the goals to be reached or a lack of balance in the means used to reach those goals. It may be a lack of balance between thought and action; it may be a lack of balance between the role of women and men. It takes a sensitive and open mind to see the way a particular segment of society lacks balance and harmony. In order for there to be harmony, the weaker must be empowered but an empowerment that does not reproduce the existing injustices.
Rene Wadlow is the editor of www.transnational-perspectives.org and the representative to the United Nations, Geneva, of Association of World Citizens
Rene Wadlow

Return to Discussions on Forum