«GREAT HARMONY CHARTER: SIGNATURES AND DISCUSSION»

«GREAT HARMONY CHARTER: SIGNATURES AND DISCUSSION»

Postby Leo Semashko » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 am

The Harmony Charter explains transition of humankind towards a new era of social harmony or harmonious civilization, the beginning which the China transition to building «society of social harmony» has put. 2006 is the first year of a new harmonious era and civilization. The Charter is published on the site at the address: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=3 and opened for the signature by the like-minded persons.

The Charter does not pretend to fullness and absolute true. It is open for scientific development and correction that will ensure it a dialogue and creative character and will save it from dogmatization.

You can put your signature at the site Forum in this topic. You also can inform about your signature Leo Semashko on email: leo44442006@yandex.ru. Signatures will be published on a regular basis on the site and also in separate brochures «The Great Harmony Charter» in many languages and in the different countries.

P.S.
Not only the registered users, but also guests of a forum can put signatures.
Leo Semashko
Site Admin

Postby Ivan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:59 am

For the beginning I want to support by the signature the Harmony Charter and ideas contained in it because I do not see sense to continue to live in that world in what we now live: the history has given us enough terrible examples and proofs of hopelessness of an industrial civilization.

Ivanov Ivan Mihajlovich
Russia, Saint Petersburg
vakzina@yandex.ru
Ivan

Harmony Charter

Postby Ada Aharoni » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:34 pm

Dear Leo,

I congratulate you on the various aspects delineated in the HARMONY CHARTER, for the neccessity of promoting a Harmonious Peace Culture for our children and for future generations.

As the Charter is too long and wordy, I suggest you also draft an ESSENTIAL CHARTER of one page (following the IFLAC CHARTER model), so that newcomers and various organizations may easily learn about us
and our aims, without having to read all these pages, which they usually do not have the patience to go through.

With all wishes of wondrous success for the New Year.
Prof. Ada Aharoni
IFLAC Founder - President
Ada Aharoni

Congratulazioni/Gratulojn/Congratulations

Postby Renato Corsetti » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm

Caro Leo/Kara leo/Dear Leo,

penso che le tue idee siano magifiche.
Mi pensas ke viaj ideoj estas mirindaj.
I think your ideas are very good!

Vediamo quanto riusciamo a diffonderle.
Ni vidu, kiom ni sukcesos disvastigi ilin.
Let's see how much we can propagate them.

Renato
Renato Corsetti

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:29 pm

Hannibal Lecter wrote:For the beginning I want to support by the signature the Harmony Charter and ideas contained in it because I do not see sense to continue to live in that world in what we now live: the history has given us enough terrible examples and proofs of hopelessness of an industrial civilization.

Ivanov Ivan Mihajlovich
Russia, Saint Petersburg
vakzina@yandex.ru

In my oppinion, if we speak about Charter for the whole world. we should better begin with planet overview and conditions for POSITIVE shift pf entire civilization from conflicts and consumption to a society of content and creation. I am sure that the epoch of Hrmony and Content has started gue to all planetary community efforts – people from all over the world - consiously knowing their path. New collective consiousness has changed the state of entire collective consiousness of the planet and created conditions for turning a vector of civilization's developmet to harmony and content. and then we can mention China as an axample...
I put mu signiture as I accept this Charter put on our web forum, Nina Goncharova, Novosibirsk, Russia, gong3000@ngs.ru

Signing the Charter

Postby tatomir » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 pm

Greetings in Peace !
I m signing the Great Harmony Charter and I m supporting it.
Name:Tatomir Ion Marius Town Sighetu Marmatiei Judet Maramures
Country Romania
Congratulations and success!
May Peace Prevail on Earth!
tatomir

My email addresse

Postby tatomir » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:03 pm

My email addresse is:
tatomir@usa.com

Give Peace a chance!
May Peace Prevail on Earth!
tatomir

The Great Harmony Charter

Postby Martha Ross DeWitt » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:06 am

The Great Harmony Charter has been published as the Magna Carta of Harmony for an Information Civilization: Toward Social Justice and Global Peace, in April, 2007, by LITA Press in St. Petersburg, Russia, after much editing and discussion by Peace from Harmony members at peace-from-harmony@yahoogroups.com. A variant is in draft form, currently, to be edited by members during January, 2008, and submitted for approval to the Board of the Global Harmony Association, an umbrella organization of Peace from Harmony together with like-minded Affiliates, on acceptance of their petition by the Board of the Global Harmony Association (subject to review). The goal of the current variant is to clarify the purpose of the Magna Carta of Harmony by listing its key assumptions and simplifying a theory that a natural order of interdependent sphere classes is gradually replacing competitive class structures of industrial and feudal societies. Our goal is to facilitate a gradual evolution of this natural order of sphere classes by peaceful means: through education and communication of the social research technologies that will make peaceful transition possible.
Martha Ross DeWitt

Postby Harmony » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Blessings to all of us who want a world where we can cooperate with one another, not compete- and where we can live in a climate of peace and love, not in fear.
That we are all working out what our understanding of this is, is wonderful.

:-)
Harmony

Return to Discussions on Forum