KEY THEME of DISCUSSION – HUMAN and SOCIETY HARMONY

KEY THEME of DISCUSSION – HUMAN and SOCIETY HARMONY

Postby Leo Semashko » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:32 pm

KEY THEME of DISCUSSION ON a FORUM – HUMAN and SOCIETY HARMONY; GLOBAL HARMONY DAY
Leo Semashko
Site Admin

Postby Bernard Scott » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:34 pm

Dear Leo,

Apologies for not responding sooner. I have been very, very busy as part of a reorganisation at my Institution.
I have two thoughts about social harmony:
optimistic - it is a worthy aim and may be achievable in some form
pessimistic - it may not be achievable before we descend into chaos but is still a worthy aim - we should be lights in the darkness. (Recall, I am a Christian, so for me there is a world to come, beyond this one. In Christ, there is eternal life.)
My main reservation is about being too prescriptive. As I have said before, individuals may function in many spheres. I like Gordon Pask's ideal of "Unity without uniformity." We need better democracy. For that we need better education. For that we need a real commitment to the rights of children - the next generation.
I will make a donation. Please remind me of your bank details.
However, I do not understand your problem. The website is still working. What have you lost?

Best wishes,
Dr Bernard Scott, England
November 11, 2005
Bernard Scott

Postby Leo Semashko » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:35 pm

Dear Bernard,

To a question about God, Social Harmony and Children’s Priority

Excuse that I answer not at once: I was sick some days.

You have stated the very important ideas, which are worthy of common attention and discussion. Let me to share with you my brief comments:

1. God is a harmony and harmony is a God as it esteem to East. God has created harmony of the world from chaos. God has sent Christ on the Earth, to the people that He has put a beginning of harmony in a human and society. Therefore all human history can be considered as a slow ascent of the people from chaos to harmony, from evil to goods, from hatred to love and etc. Each Christian (each believer) should rise on a ladder of harmony: from smaller to the greater harmony etc. The children’s priority preventing wars, terror, poverty, humiliations and approving order of social harmony on the Earth is an embodiment and continuation of God and His Son in an information society.

2. A chaos is a necessary step of development from the point of view of social Synergetics. The liberal/monetary civilization will enter the chaos if it will not find the ways of movement to social harmony, for example, through institute of children’s suffrage executed by parents, i.e. through the children’s priority.

3. Gordon Pask's ideal of "Unity without uniformity" is not that other as the harmony, as more one its good definition, which very much is pleasant to me also. All problem consists just in search of harmony ("unity without uniformity") many and different kinds of employment of the individual (also classes, groups, ethnicities, sphere classes etc.) in all four spheres of society. As soon as this problem will be solved at an individual and social level so a new human history - harmonious history or history of social / individual harmony will begin from now on. I assume this history will begin from a mature information society, in which the children’s priority will be established. Probably this history will begin in the second half of the 21st century and can be and earlier….

4. You create a global sequence of social harmony: democracy - education – children’s rights - new generation. This sequence can be complemented: children’s rights – children’s suffrage executed by parents – children’s priority - new generation - new (sphere and harmonious) classes - democracy of new quality.

I am very grateful to you for your desire to donate for our Website “Peace from Harmony and Children’s Priority”. Its problem consists that its database is destroyed. Without this database updating the site is impossible. About 3-2 thousand dollars are required for restoration of database (about 2 thousand papers, photos, reviews, letters, responses etc. in four languages). I also should replace hosting, system management contents, to establish its protection etc. I inform you my bank account:
Could I consider your donation as the "membership shares" of our website as it offers and does Professor Reimon Bachika?

Best harmony wishes,
Dr Leo Semashko,
November 15, 2005
Leo Semashko
Site Admin

Postby Rene Wadlow » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:54 pm

The relation between harmony within the individual and within the broader society is related to a correct analysis of the present - a time of transition between two civilizational forms symbolized by astrological cycles. It has been said " The time has drawn near for a turn in evolution and the forces for it have been gathered." The passage to the Age of Aquarius is conditioned by the way in which the previous cycle - the Piscean Period - is released: whether gently or violently, with compassion or animosity, with courage or fear. At the start of the Age of Aquarius, the crystalized conflicts of the Piscean Period are more open to being resolved. Yet as Sri Aurobindo has said, "The end of a stage of evolution is usually marked by a powerful recrudescence of all that has to go out of evolution." There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations, much is given. Of other generations, much is expected. Our generation is the generation which has entered into the New Age, the Age of Aquarius. Therefore, the Gates of the Future must now open, no longer to the advanced guard, but to an advance of all, all together.
Rene Wadlow is the editor of www.transnational-perspectives.org and the representative to the United Nations, Geneva, of Association of World Citizens
Rene Wadlow

Translator for forum.

Postby HensyJoHun » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 am

Hello Guys. Is there a good intrenet translator for translating this forum in Swedish? I would show It to some people which don't speak english.
HensyJoHun

Re: Translator for forum.

Postby Ivan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 am

HensyJoHun wrote:Hello Guys. Is there a good intrenet translator for translating this forum in Swedish? I would show It to some people which don't speak english.

Google Chrome browser can translate pages automatically and manually. May be there are translating extensions for other browsers.
Ivan

Postby Leo Semashko » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Discussion with Lana Yang:

Dear All: First step to harmony is the self-awareness of disharmony.
Lana Yang
02/07/10

Harmony philosophy's alter ego is disharmony by Zuo Likun (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn)
“Is our society is harmonious?
An exceptionally unreserved answer by ranking official Wang Yang, Communist Party chief of Guangdong province, said the political idea of harmony is advocated because of the current disharmony in Chinese society, according to the Xinhua News Agency.
Guangdong, the heartland of Chinese factories, launched a campaign online in May, calling for public wisdoms on how to build the economic giant province also into a cultural titan. The campaign, which has attracted more than 1,500 proposals, wrapped up on Friday with a forum in Guangdong attended by top provincial officials and nine netizen representatives.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lana,
Thanks for your interesting message on the Harmony Forum in China.
The first step to harmony – is its scientific knowledge, definition of its fundamental elements and laws. They make alphabet and language of harmony which are presented for the first time in our book Harmonious Civilization (2009). Only the scientific knowledge of harmony will allow to define disharmony. Without scientific knowledge of harmony there can not be the self-awareness of disharmony. Without scientific knowledge, only opinions on harmony, which as much how many people, can be. These opinions are important but to build a harmonious society on them it is impossible, that the history confirms which contains millions of opinions on harmony. To build a harmonious society (harmonious civilization) it is possible only on the basis of scientific knowledge. I think that the Chinese communists soon will understand it and will search or create a science of harmony which is already created basically in the GHA. If GHA could inform somehow this science to the Government of China (all our letters there have been ignored) this science essentially would advance China on a way of a harmonious society. Could you or other GHA member – Dr. Francis Fung, who will be in Beijing quickly, to try to inform about a science of harmony the Chinese Government? It can be made in the most different forms: inform on the book publication “Harmonious Civilization” on the site: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=379 ; send our most short leaflet (in an attachment); give our addresses that we will send this book etc. Could you make something similar for advantage and welfare of your Chinese native land and for the sake of a harmonious civilization? It will be also your great contribution in GHA, which we will highly appreciate. We, GHA members, should do everything, that in our forces, to promote building of a harmonious civilization in any country, especially in China. We should not only speak good words about harmony and to be its simple observers but also something to do for it practically. Here the role of each GHA member is very important. Therefore I hope for your certain practical help in this direction.
Leo Semashko
02/07/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Leo,
Thank you for your humble note. China is promoting Confucius teaching of 2,500 years ago, again, which is the essence of harmony as you have already been able to acknowledge it. There is no need to re-invent the wheel, as we say in a colloquial expression in the USA.
Lana Yang
02/07/10

Dear Lana,
Confucius understood a key role of harmony in space and society, also as well as Pythagoras 2,500 years ago in Europe. However, unfortunately, their vision of harmony is not scientific. They did not know the "wheel" of harmony, its alphabet and language which would be clear, recognized and acceptable to all nations on the earth, which could be studied at each school, on basis of which it is possible to build a modern harmonious society. Is possible on Confucius’ statements about harmony, which certainly are wise, to build modern harmonious democracy, modern harmonious economy, modern harmonious education and so on? Therefore, unfortunately, we are compelled to recognise, that while NOBODY has opened the harmony "wheel": neither Confucius, nor Pythagoras etc. though they, as well as many other philosophers and scientists, of course, paved the way and preconditions for opening of this “wheel” in the GHA in 2009. We, as well as in Confucius’ days, remain without this wheel so ignorant in knowledge of harmony. Do you agree with it? If you do not agree, please, allow us know the examples of SCIENTIFIC "wheel" of harmony. It will be very kind of you. I, as the scientist, am ready to consider ANY scientific theory of harmony. But for 45 years of its search I not found it though I found many preconditions and approaches which I analyzed in my books. I, as the scientist, am compelled to recognise bitter true, “the king of harmony is naked in a science”, i.e. the science of social harmony (I do not speak now about the mathematics of harmony) is absent until now. Please, let us know: do you sometime studied in a science of harmony or developed it if you speak about it as about for a long time known "wheel"? There can be we, really, are ignorant in something, what you know? We would be very grateful you for leaning. I address the same questions to Francis.
Leo Semashko
02/07/10

Dear Leo,
Thank you for your note. I do not agree or disagree with you and I have no time to debate. I am leaving for Europe tomorrow.
Lana Yang
03/07/10

Dear Lana,
I wish you a successful trip to Europe and pleasant summer. I also in some days leave to Sweden, on the Congress in Gothenburg. Can be and you will be there? As to debates I hope, we will continue them in autumn as the thinking person, and you are is doubtless that, cannot be limited simple “I disagree”. As this debate concerns buildings of a harmonious society in China, on your favorite native land. The destiny of this building depends from the scientific theory of harmony in its deep, spheral, structure: there will be this science in China – there will be a harmonious society, there will be no this science – there will be no harmonious society in China as it was not in last history of China, and Confucius’ wisdom has not provided it for 2500 years. The failure of its building in China will far reject building and a global harmonious civilization. Therefore today both from you, and from me, and from each GHA member the destiny of this harmonization process in the world depends and we should understand our civil and scientific responsibility … Excuse. We will continue in the autumn…
Leo Semashko
03/07/10

Dear Leo,
I am so sorry, I will only be in Rouen, France for the ICN 2010 (International Congress of Neuroendocrinology) where the Nobel Laureate Roger Guillemin has invited me for his keynote speech. I was trained in his lab of Neuroendocrinology at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California just before he received his Nobel Prize in 1977 for discovering the field of neurotransmitters, I have completed and passed Ph.D. examination in physiology and pharmacology at the medical school of University of California, San Diego, and later worked as a cell and molecular pharmacologist with another Nobel Laureate of medicine named Ferid Murad for several years.
I am a medicinal scientist, not a social scientist like you. However, I also studied art and Chinese literature.
Lana Yang
03/07/10
Leo Semashko
Site Admin

Return to Discussions on Forum